Mr.MohammadMr.Cheney is a responsible and trustworthy person. I just told him what I need. He handled everything well,like production,package and transportation. Thanks to Cheney,I believe we will have more cooperation in the future.
Gavin FauldsHonest speaking, it is a pleasant shopping with Cheney. I was worried at first, the money safe and the cable quality. but when I received the goods, I realized that my fears were superfluous, the cable looks very good, and when we tested with OTDR, the attenuation was within the normal range. Cheney,you are doing a good job!
Zeeshan MaklikI have received the cable 2 months and installed them. I don't have to thank Mr.cheney. He gave me much support and helps. I worried the quality,the transportation and ADSS accessories problems. Cheney took me around his factory and showed every corner to me, I saw everything by my eyes. They are professional manufacturer.
GYFTZY33 Undersea Fiber Optic Cable SM MM With Flame Retardant Sheath
|Place of Origin||ShenZhen,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||3000 meters|
|Packaging Details||Plywood drum or Iron wooden drum or Fumigated wooden drum or Cardboard box (mainly for FTTH cable) Optional|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks according to the lengths|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union,Paypal,Credit card|
|Supply Ability||10000KM per month|
|Fiber Type||Singlemode,Multimode,om1,om2,om3||Armored||Steel Tape Armored|
|Model Number||GYTS33||Fiber Count||2-288 Core|
|Optical Fiber||Corning Or YOFC||Outer Sheath Material||PE,LSZH,PVC|
ocean fiber optic cable,
subsea fiber optic cable
GYFTZY33 Underwater Fiber Optic Cable SM Or MM with Flame Retardant Sheath
The fibers, 250um, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastics. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound . A
fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the
strength member into a compact and circular cable core. Then the cable core is covered with a thin Polyethylene (PE) inner sheath, which is filled
with jelly to protect it from water ingress. A layer of water blocking material is applied around the cable core to prevent it from water ingress all the
same. After a corrugated steel tape armor is applied, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
Cable Cross-section diagram
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4. Crush resistance and flexibility
5. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable waterlight:
a. Single Fiber Reinforced Plastics as the central strength member
b. Loose tube filling compound
c. 100% cable core filling
d. PSP enhancing moisture-proof
e. Water-blocking material
- Applications:Long-distance communication and indoor communication
- Way of laying: Direct burial, underwater laying
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ + 70 °C
- Bend radius: static 15x cable diameter
|Inner armored||material||Corrugated steel tape|
1. Only a part of Tactical Fiber Optic Cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃
Storage :-20℃ to 60℃
Standards: Comply with Standard YD/T 901-2009 as well as IEC 60794-1.
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory with 20 years’ history.
2. What is your fiber brand?
Fiber brands including :ZXOFC
3. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables; ADSS;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
4. Product quality guarantee period?
25 years’ Guarantee for fiber optic cable
5. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
6. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for 30KM normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
1 ~2 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
7. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
8. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T by advanced deposit
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable.
10. Shipping & Delivery
For large orders: by sea (LCL or FCL)
For small orders: by sea (LCL), by air or by courier services,any of which is optional.