Mr.MohammadMr.Cheney is a responsible and trustworthy person. I just told him what I need. He handled everything well,like production,package and transportation. Thanks to Cheney,I believe we will have more cooperation in the future.
Gavin FauldsHonest speaking, it is a pleasant shopping with Cheney. I was worried at first, the money safe and the cable quality. but when I received the goods, I realized that my fears were superfluous, the cable looks very good, and when we tested with OTDR, the attenuation was within the normal range. Cheney,you are doing a good job!
Zeeshan MaklikI have received the cable 2 months and installed them. I don't have to thank Mr.cheney. He gave me much support and helps. I worried the quality,the transportation and ADSS accessories problems. Cheney took me around his factory and showed every corner to me, I saw everything by my eyes. They are professional manufacturer.
Self Supporting All Dielectric Fiber Optic Cable 2-144 Core Stranded Loose Tube
|Place of Origin||ShenZhen,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5KM|
|Packaging Details||Plywood drum or Iron wooden drum or Fumigated wooden drum or Cardboard box (mainly for FTTH cable) Optional|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks according to the lengths|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union,Paypal,Credit card|
|Supply Ability||10000KM per month|
|Jelly||Gel Or Gel-free For Optional||Fiber Count||144 Core|
|Structure||Stranded Loose Tube||Central Strength Member||FRP|
|Application||Aerial,direct Buried,duct||Material||AT Or PE|
all dielectric fiber optic cable,
self supporting fiber optic cable
All dielectric Self-supporting 2- 144 core ADSS Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Price per meter
ADSS Cables are designed for outdoor installation along power lines,railway or telecommunication cables on poles or lattice towers. The cable is
self-supporting and require no messenger or lashing wire for fixing. There are no metallic components used in the cable and has a track-resistant
sheath material for installation on medium and high voltage lines.
Cable Cross-section diagram
|Attenuation discontinuity||≤0.05 dB|
|Attenuation vs. Wavelength||@1285~1330nm||≤0.05 dB/km|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||1300~1324nm|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||≤0.092ps/(nm2.km)|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion(PMD)||≤0.2ps/km1/2|
|Cable Cutoff Wavelength(λcc)||≤1260nm|
|Effective Group Index of Refraction||@1310nm||1.4675|
|Macro bend loss (30mm radius,100turns) 1625nm||≤0.1 dB|
|Mode Field Diameter||@1310nm||9.2±0.6μm|
|Coating/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤8μm|
|Core/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤0.8μm|
|Proof Test level||≥1.0%|
|Fiber Curl Radius||≥4.0m|
|Peak Coating Strip Force||1.3~8.9N|
|Central Strength Member||Material||Fiberglass Reinforce with Plastic (FRP)|
|Loose Tube||Material||Polybutelene Terephthalate (PBT)|
|Diameter||Nom.2.1 mm||Nom.2.3 mm|
|--||4 Fibers per Tube||8 Fibers per Tube|
|Filling compound in loose tube||Material||Thixotropic jelly|
|Inner Sheath||Material||Black MDPE|
|Strength Member||Material||Aramid yarns|
3.2 Fiber coding,The color coding of the optical fiber shall be in accordance with Table 3.2.1
|No. of fiber||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Color of fiber||Blue||Orange||Green||Brown||Slate||White|
|No. of fiber||7||8||／||／||／||／|
Table3.2.2:Identification of optical tube
|No. of tube||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Color of tube||Blue||Orange||Green||Brown||Slate||White|
Table3.2.3:Make-up of cable, No. of Fibers in each Tube
|No.of Fibers||No.of Tube||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|No. of fiber||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|No. of fiber||8||8||8||8||8||8|
4. TEST REQUIREMENTS
|No||Item||Test standard||Method||Acceptance criteria|
-Max. Tensile strength
-Sample length:50 meters
-Fiber strain at maximum
Load: max. 0.33%
-Time: 1 minutes
-No splits or cracks in the
-Impact energy: 450g
- Height:1 meter
-Impact points: min.1
--Number of impacts: 5
-No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase≤0.10dB(after the test)
-1m cable length with 150N weight
-±180°, 10 cycles
- No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase ≤0.10B
-R=20×cable outer diameter
-1m cable length with 150N weight,30 cycles
- No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase ≤0.10dB(after the test)
|6||Temperature cycling test||IEC-60794-1-F1||
-Temperature step: +20℃→-40℃→+70℃→-40℃→+70℃→+20℃
-Time per each step: 12 hrs
-Number of cycles: 2 cycles
|-Attenuation variation for reference value(the attenuation to be measured before test at +20±3℃) ≤0.10dB,|
|7||Water penetration test||IEC-60794-1-F5||
-Water height: 1m
-Duration of test: 24hrs
|-No water leakage at the end of the sample|
|8||Drip test||IEC-60794-1-E14||-Five 0.3m samples suspended vertically in a climate chamber, raised temperature to +70℃||-No filling compound shall drip from tubes after 24 hr
- Suitable for use on distribution and high voltage transmission lines
- Requires no messenger wire -- fully self-supporting
- Single pass installation -- no messenger, no lashing wire -- faster and lower cost
- Cable is water-blocked using dry core technology, therefore no messy flooding compounds
- Design details for span lengths up to 1500ft (457m) and fiber counts up to 432
- Custom designs available for larger span lengths or other fiber counts
- Full line of attachment hardware available for a "system" solution
- Track-resistant outer jacket available for installations on high voltage lines where space potentials reach up to 25kV
- Gel-filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded for easy mid-span access
- Utilized for telecommunications by power utilities, telcos, and private network groups
- Designed for installation on distribution and transmission lines
- Capable of being installed in close proximity to conductors if security is a concern
- Suitable for underbuild applications, minimizing the need for outages
- Used for telecom networks where quick, low-cost installation is a priority
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory with 20 years’ history.
2. What is your fiber brand?
Fiber brands including :ZXOFC
3. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables; ADSS;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
4. Product quality guarantee period?
25 years’ Guarantee for fiber optic cable
5. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
6. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for 30KM normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
1 ~2 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
7. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
8. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T by advanced deposit
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable.
10. Shipping & Delivery
For large orders: by sea (LCL or FCL)
For small orders: by sea (LCL), by air or by courier services,any of which is optional.