Mr.MohammadMr.Cheney is a responsible and trustworthy person. I just told him what I need. He handled everything well,like production,package and transportation. Thanks to Cheney,I believe we will have more cooperation in the future.
Gavin FauldsHonest speaking, it is a pleasant shopping with Cheney. I was worried at first, the money safe and the cable quality. but when I received the goods, I realized that my fears were superfluous, the cable looks very good, and when we tested with OTDR, the attenuation was within the normal range. Cheney,you are doing a good job!
Zeeshan MaklikI have received the cable 2 months and installed them. I don't have to thank Mr.cheney. He gave me much support and helps. I worried the quality,the transportation and ADSS accessories problems. Cheney took me around his factory and showed every corner to me, I saw everything by my eyes. They are professional manufacturer.
Double Jacket Submarine Fiber Cable For Underwater Installation GYTA33
|Place of Origin||ShenZhen,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||3000 meters|
|Packaging Details||Plywood drum or Iron wooden drum or Fumigated wooden drum or Cardboard box (mainly for FTTH cable) Optional|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks according to the lengths|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union,Paypal,Credit card|
|Supply Ability||10000KM per month|
|Fiber Type||Singlemode,Multimode,om1,om2,om3||Armored||Spiral Steel Tape Armored|
|Model Number||GYTA33||Fiber Count||2-288 Core|
|Optical Fiber||Corning Or YOFC||Outer Sheath Material||TPU|
ocean fiber optic cable,
subsea fiber optic cable
2-144 Double Jacket Outdoor Optical Cable for Submarine Installation GYTA33
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, then the cable core is covered with a thin PE inner sheath. After the PSP is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
GYTA33 is an underwater use fiber optic cable, it is steel wires armored to be suitable for installation in a harsh environment, GYTA33 can also be direct buried underground, and this cable is available from 2cores to 144cores. GYTA33 is with loose tube technology which makes the fibers good secondary excess length and allows the fibers free movement in the tube. These features keep the fiber stress free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress. Optimum mechanical protection such as high tensile, crush and impact resistant performances are achieved by the steel wire armor and the double jacket structure.
GYTA33 is an outdoor communication fiber optic cable of metallic strength member of the loose tube jelly-filled structure, with Al-polyethylene laminated sheath and single-layer thin round steel wire armored polyethylene outer sheath.
Cable Cross-section diagram
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. Loose tube is filled with special ointment for a key protection of fiber.
3. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. Double-sided vertically-clad laminated corrugated aluminum tape with thin round steel wire armor ensures the mechanical resistance to compression, tensile, and ballistic performance, and meets the application requirements of climbing direct burial and underwater laying.
5. Product life is 30 years.
1. Laying modes: direct buried & under-water.
2. Applications: Long-distance communication, local trunk line, catv & computer networks system.
|CSM/Steel wire (mm)||--/1.5||--/2.0||--/1.8||2.4/1.8||--/2.0||2.4/1.8|
|Max. cores in tube||6||6||12||12||6||12|
|Diameter of inner sheath||8.3||8.8||9.1||9.7||10.5||10.5|
|Steel wire diameter and No.||Φ1.0/28||Φ1.0/29||Φ1.0/30||Φ1.0/32||Φ1.5/24||Φ1.5/24|
|Cable diameter approx (mm)||14.3||14.8||15.1||15.7||17.5||17.5|
|Weight approx (kg/km)||315||328||.340||360||520||520|
|Tensile strength (N)||Long term||4000||10000|
|Crush Resistence(N/100mm)||Long term||3000|
|Bending Radius (mm)||Dynamic||≥30 ×Dia. Of cable|
|Static||≥15×Dia. Of cable|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40°C ~+ 70°C|
|Application||Directly burial and Under water|
1. Only a part of Tactical Fiber Optic Cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃
Storage :-20℃ to 60℃
Comply with stand YD/T 901-2009 as well as IEC 60794-1
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory with 20 years’ history.
2. What is your fiber brand?
Fiber brands including :ZXOFC
3. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables; ADSS;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
4. Product quality guarantee period?
25 years’ Guarantee for fiber optic cable
5. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
6. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for 30KM normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
1 ~2 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
7. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
8. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T by advanced deposit
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable.
10. Shipping & Delivery
For large orders: by sea (LCL or FCL)
For small orders: by sea (LCL), by air or by courier services,any of which is optional.